a ninja movie a ninja movie

very very smooth animation

I normally do not like submissions of this type, but the (as the summary says) smoothness of the animation won me over (the "main character's" first jump in particular).

Very well done.

Super GTA Bros Super GTA Bros

I liked this

You said to e-mail you if you "spelt" "preformance" incorrectly, well you did, it's performance and I'm assuming that you meant "spelled". Anyway, enough with the grammar, I really enjoyed watching this movie; it was fun, it was violent, and it made me want to play GTA.

Bounce!  1.2 Bounce! 1.2

hmmm

Although S.O.A.D. sucks B.A.L.L.S., I'm glad that there are people like you in the world--it keeps my music from becoming over-exposed and thus cheapened. The movie was terrible, but again, thank-you little sheep, thank-you.

E! Bin Laden E! Bin Laden

Brilliant!!

Absolutely genius--pat yourself on the back, sir!!

The L-C Project The L-C Project

wow...

that was really bad. I'm sorry that you made that, and that I took the time to watch it.

Overprotective Overprotective

very smooth animation

the storyline, however, could use a little work. I found it to be rather boring.

Bill Clinton: The Man Bill Clinton: The Man

...must...destroy...

Not the worst I've ever seen, but pretty damn close. Next time, try not animating to a song, it just doesn't ever come out entertaining.

-Andrew

"From my Room" "From my Room"

violence doesn't always need to be present

but in this case, it wouldn't have hurt. no, I'm not some low-brow moron, but this movie could have used a little something to spice it up. I do not understand why everyone is raving about this submission; there isn't anything special throught the entire piece. The kid and the alien roll the ball--call me crazy, but I jut can't see the "power" in that. Was it supposed to be a social commentary (everyone can get along if only we somehow manage to see past our physical differences)? Probably, but everybody already knows that. One problem with the whole "let's all hug" theory; without violence (war, killings, other necessary evils), wouldn't the world overpopulate? Why, yes it would!! And that would create other problems such as famine and a lack of enough space, and with these problems come--blare the trumpets--VOILENCE!!! People will kill other people for food and shelter because man is an animal, and all animals operate on a single basic instinct, the will to survive. World peace is a good theory, but so is communism-when put into practice, it simply cannot work.

Hed and Sholdars Hed and Sholdars

crap

this really sucks. I'm beginning to question the mental development of the staff.

Toonslayer Toonslayer

why a 2, you ask?

First comes Stick-Slayer, eh, original enough but not all that exciting. The next logical, but entirely unoriginal step is ToonSlayer, an executioner in a YELLOW suit that kills cartoons while he himself is also a cartoon; am I the only one that realizes the irony in this? With over 14,000 views, someone else must have...wait, this is NG, most of the members are just discovering their ability to use their thumbs. Then there is the one line that the flamboyantly clad killer regurgitates is his oh-so-CARTOONish voice, "No More Toons!" If the guy hates cartoons so much, why doesn't he kill himself? If he killed the two pokemon things, said his line, and then decapitated himself, it would have been so much better. (to the author-you have talent, just think about revising the script a little)